I live in London where I love finding new swimming pools and pockets of community within the city. My favourite thing is to swim with my sister – we document our swimming adventures at @theswimmingsisters.
A few facts:
- I once took part in a debate about unpaid internships on the Alan Titchmarsh show
- I own four pairs of sparkly shoes (and counting)
- I quit my job to move to Paris for a while to start my first novel
- I can speak some French (see above)
- As a campaigner for fairer internships I spoke at parliament, on the radio and in national newspapers
- I can’t draw but I love doing it anyway
- I finished that novel.